Friday 24 August 2007

Day 1 In Guinea Pig Village

Well, someone told me the other day that most blogs don't get updated after the first month. That's probably true - but I think that's because people begin by blogging everything and then decide it's not such a good look and knock it back a bit. Then probably forget their password.
Anyway, I haven't had anything "blog worthy" to report which just goes to show how uneventful my life actually is.
On the up-side ... Ant has spent his birthday holiday week building an amazing Guinea pig mansion for me which we have named "Plas Tan y Coed" (house under the trees) because it's in the orchard. They have a lovely two storied affair with a massive outdoor run and a tunnel entrance. I really must take pictures.
Anyway, we are now the proud parents of two little cavies - Beatrice and Emily. We had to go all the way to Llandudno to get them but as I had the hutch already I was bloody well getting Guinea pigs this week! Bangor has more in on Monday so we'll pick up another couple then and I'll post pictures. Assuming, that is, that the little buggers actually leave their house and venture into their run!

No comments: