Friday 16 November 2007

Knitty kitty

These are so cute it hurts. I have just knitted my first thing that was NOT a scarf (yay me).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I LOVE it! It was going to be a present for Ant but I can't wait to show him and I wanted to post on here (and I know he stops by to check my spelling).
Anyway, it was "Anna-easy" (ie a 5 year-old could make one) and I love that I can get it done while watching the TV - the sewing machine tends to be a bit noisy (but not as noisy as Ant's snoring).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All together ....awwwwww!

Mail me if you want the pattern. (I seem to have used a lot of brackets in this post for some reason, so here are some more!)

*******UPDATE*********

HUGE apologies because I didn't link to the pattern directly. I'm not intentionally rude, just a natural blonde and I lost the link. Here it is (Thanks )

1 comment:

. said...

Oo-oo *jumps up and down like an excited 5 year old* I want the pattern I want the pattern I want the pattern - mail it to me pleeeeaaaassssseeeee ;)