Wednesday 28 November 2007

Tagged! Lucky Seven

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This picture has nothing to do with the post, I just took it last night and thought it was cute.

I have been tagged by Ali, here goes:

The Rules

  • Link to your tagger (see above), and also post these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself (random or weird) on your blog.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random facts about me

  • At school we had to choose one "creative" subject - like art, woodwork, cooking or textiles. I chose textiles by default as the least evil subject. There were only 6 of us in the class. It's turned out to have been the source of the most useful knowledge of my adult life.
  • I have never eaten KFC - I grew up in a one-McDonald's town and stopped eating meat when I was 12. Actually, I've never had ribs either.
  • I have a black scar on my knee from where I fell over when I was about 8. Despite the obvious infection (my whole knee-cap looked like mouldy bread) I never received medical attention and I guess there is still dirt strapped in there. My brother and sisters still call me "bread-leg".
  • I didn't pass my driving test until I was 28 (third time). Anna + mechanical things = very bad idea.
  • I have had the same recurring nightmare since I was about 4.
  • I faint at the slightest gory or gruesome thing. Needles, blood, hospitals, verrucas ... I don't even need to see them - just being told about it is enough.
  • I can't stand it when people rub their eyebrow the wrong way. It makes me go "nnnnnggggggggg".

OK - does anyone know a good therapist? Once I got going with that list I could have thought of about 100 weird facts.

Right, (apologies) I tag:

Joanna

Marie

Pip

Gina

Meg

Beth

Jessica

No comments: