Monday 11 February 2008

One down, one to go!


Well, I wish I had known about this site a couple of weeks ago! Who knew socks were so darn tricky?


Anyway, here is my finished sock. Yes, just one of them and it has taken me much unravelling and quite a few swear words. I need a little break before I start the next one.


Gosh, look at my disgusting white legs, attractive sock mark, chipped toe nail polish and dirty feet. Oh, the shame! I really must get cracking on that other sock (or sort my feet out!)

2 comments:

. said...

Nice sock. You're a braver woman than me. I wouldn't even attempt socks, I know they're notoriously difficult, second only to gloves in the PITA stakes!

xMx

keshav said...

We should be proud of grand nanny's who have achieved this much of popularity with their hard labor.best home appliances in
India
is there for them.