Sunday, 16 March 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by April with the "four things meme".

Four Movies I'd watch over and over

  • Roman Holiday
  • The Wizard of Oz
  • Twelve Angry Men
  • Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?


Four places I have lived

  • With my parents
  • With my ex
  • In Cheltenham (Uni)
  • In Wales with Mr Marmadaisy

Four Shows I Watch

  • Buffy
  • Ashes to Ashes
  • Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares
  • Gavin and Stacey


Four Places I have been

  • Budapest
  • Vienna
  • France (various)
  • Paphos


Four people who email me

  • Mum and Dad
  • Random "enlarge your penis" spam-type people
  • Guide Dogs co-workers
  • People I used to work with

Four things I love to eat

  • Crisps
  • Pizza
  • Homemade tomato soup
  • Curry

(Not very healthy, is it?)

Four places I'd rather be

  • In bed
  • Walking in the countryside
  • In the bath
  • At a spa


Four things to look forward to this year

  • Having a holiday somewhere
  • Getting the bathroom done
  • Not having to do ALL the gardening myself
  • Finding more animals to rescue


Now I'm supposed to tag four people so I choose:

Nikki

Joanna

Sylvie

Julia

4 comments:

April said...

Thanks for doing that - it's the first time I've done of those meme's!

Thanks for all your supportive comments on my blog and I absolutely loved my time in school concerts, some of my fondest school memories (and there are some pretty rough ones too) are from the concerts.

Hope you had a great birthday xx

MarmaladeKiss said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday, and hope it wasn't raining where you are as much as it was raining here .. (floods again!) ..
Thanks for the tag. I have now passed it on again! Enjoy your 32nd year.
x

Sylvie said...

lololol Anna
I also receive those penis enlargement.... Like I need one!!!

OK, I had time to do it this morning! You can read my four meme over here.

gaohui said...

You will not have ed hardy clothes to worry about any Christian audigier discomfort, and best of all; most are ed hardy shoes designed to fit your body as the ed hardy outlet little bundle of joy grows allowing ed hardy Bikini you to wear the maternity clothing more than ed hardy hats once.The development of holiday maternity ed hardy swimsuits clothing has coincided with the changing attitudes of ed hardy clothing women regarding their bodies. Today's ed hardy glasses holiday maternity fashions are ed hardy trendy, stylish and sexy, fitting today's ed hardy iphone cases fast-paced lifestyle Now, women ed hardy dresses are proud to show off their baby bump while wearing ed hardy Jackets striking and classy maternity clothing.