Monday 1 October 2007

Pay it forward ... Monday 1st October

I have been doing a lot of reading in blogland and there are some really sweet little blogs about. I was reading this one this morning and this lady has been involved in "pay it forward" or, "calculated acts of kindness" (CAOK). Inspired, I have decided to join in (without being invited, I hope that's OK. I know, it's a bit cheeky but there you go!). I promised my friend Pauli that I would make some hair thingies for her daughter and I hadn't actually got round to it because I had been too lazy busy. So, here is my firt PIF.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These are on their way to Pauli in Philadelphia, and I hope Sissy likes them. I have a few more bits to make some more so if you would like one, free of charge, please send me your snail mail address and I will pop one in the post to you. The only catch is that you have to send something nice to someone else. Good plan? Yes, I thought so too!

No comments: