Saturday 1 March 2008

Thank you!

I'm delighted to have received two awards in the past couple of days.

I have only been blogging for about 6 months, and only in earnest since Christmas, so I'm absolutely stunned and honoured. I was never one of the popular kids at school, and it honestly never bothered me. But it's nice to know that, even though I'll never be as cool as Heather, Meg or Emily, I at least can hold my own when it comes to making "stuff". I put a Craft Blog link on about a month ago and I'm generally around #35 in the UK blogs- so I'm really, really pleased about that.

So, first of all I have the "You make my day" award, which I was delighted to get from Lisa, who was the first craft blogger I ever found and who has helped me immensely to grow in confidence in both my blogging and crafting. Thank you Lisa - it goes both ways.

Photobucket

So, dear reader, I pass this award on to YOU! Because it makes my day whenever I get a comment, or see that someone has used a tutorial, or found me interesting or inspiring. It's the only reason I do it. (Does that sound narcissistic?)

The second award I got from Jo. This is the Art Y Pico award from Uruguay.

Photobucket

Again, another of my favourite reads so mightily proud making that she returns the compliment. I have already got one of these awards, and so I won't pass it on again. If, however, any of my lovely Marmadaisiettes would like to pass the award on to someone who inspires them, please feel free. It will make someone's day!

Mr Marmadaisy is driving over to Liverpool tonight to go out drinking with his "bezzie mate" so it's a curry, bottle of wine, and a Gavin and Stacey marathon on BBC2 for me tonight.

5 comments:

April said...

Well Done! That's lovely, I find your blog very inspiring and I really admire all the different things you do! You Go Girl! xx

Joanna said...

well deserved

Summer by the sea said...

Hi there, just popping in to say Hi! - your comments about not being cool at school made me smile - as I have never really mentioned to people that one of my hobbies is 'crafting' as it's just not cool is it?! - By the way your 'magic love spell' soap sounds lovely - natalie x

Anonymous said...

COngrat Anna


I'm so proud of you :)

Veronica Darling... said...

Congrats Marmadaisy, I only stopped by a couple of days ago and so pleased I found you!

Congrats on your awards and have a great night!