Monday 15 September 2008

This is ... what I do when I have a spare 10 minutes

Mr Marmadaisy taught me to play poker last year. In fact, we decided not to go out on New Year's Eve last year and instead we sat up and played poker together.

Lately, whenever I'm in front of the computer I swtich on my on-line poker and a play a couple of hands. It's a pain, because it gets very addictive and I end up spending an hour sitting there. I wouldn't even call myself a competitive person. It's a nice distraction when I'm doing something else.


Thanks to Hoppo Bumpo for this week's theme and Handmaiden for being guest host.

3 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

I used to be the same with a game called Bubbles. Hours could drift by and children would go unfed...but just one more go.....

:)

xxx

Doris said...

We do the same - in fact on New Year's Eve 2006 my husband paid my entry to my very first online money tournament. God knows how but I came first and won $ 6548.37 which obviously I have never repeated since. But one can never give up trying ;)

The cherry bag you made for me has had many ooohhhs and aaaaaaaahs and is well loved!!

Nathalanes Place said...

Don't you find it funny when you fo for 10 min. distraction and end up spending 1 hour there? I know that's what happens to me all the time. Have fun anyway.