Tuesday 2 October 2007

Picture prefect


(Yes that does say "prefect" not "perfect") OK, I'm aware that my photography skills leave a little - erm - a lot - to be desired. And being the daughter of a photographer gives me no excuses really, does it? But I'm determined to make my blog worthy of the lovely blog readers out there so I've taken on board this tutorial by Lisa Lam of U-handbag, and I promise to try much better FROM NOW ON.

Part of the problem is that because I live in North Wales in an old, old house, there's not much natural light about. It doesn't help that most of the rooms with large windows face North or North East. But I WILL try to do better from now on.

To make up for it (and so that this blog has a nice picture) here is a pic from last Winter, taken in our garden. Charlie was going through a period of escaping at the time which is why he's on a lead.

No comments: