OK, so I have been tagged by Lisa.
I am delighted that she thinks I am weird. It is something I always strive to be.
Anyway, last time I did one of these things I came across as quite weird, so let's see if we can improve on that a bit. I'm supposed to list seven (just seven?) things that are weird about me:
- I'm a terrible pedant. It especially irritates me to see bad grammar. Even my text messages are correctly punctuated. OK, on emails and things it's easy to make a mistake (we all do it), but what annoys me most is when I see it on advertisements, posters and things like this:
- I don't like chunky kit-kats. I don't like peanut butter. Yet I'm addicted to chunky peanut butter kit-kats. Do they contain some kind of "Class A" substance? Who knows?
- I have absolutely no talents whatsoever. For anything. I'm not being modest, I really can't do anything well. I mean, I'm an OK cook, I can sew a bit, blah blah. But there's nothing I'm really good at.
- I need a lot of personal space. I can't stand people being close to me, sitting too close, or touching me. That's why I hate dentists (total strangers should not be poking in my mouth with their fingers and pointy implements). I can't sleep in a "cuddly" position. Sorry sweetheart.
- I have a telephone phobia. Even before I worked in a call centre I had it, but it's even worse now. That's why I always text everybody (correctly punctuated, of course).
- I can't stand plug sockets being left switched on at the wall, when there is nothing plugged in. I have been known to get out of my seat in a restaurant to switch one off.
- I am totally uncoordinated. I can't run, catch, throw, kick a ball, clap in time to music or hit any kind of ball with any kind of bat or stick. I'm amazed that I ever managed to master the gear stick.
There we are. I'm totally crap, actually.
I'm not tagging anyone, just feel free to copy of you want to.