Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Spread the weird!

OK, so I have been tagged by Lisa.

Photobucket

I am delighted that she thinks I am weird. It is something I always strive to be.

Anyway, last time I did one of these things I came across as quite weird, so let's see if we can improve on that a bit. I'm supposed to list seven (just seven?) things that are weird about me:

  • I'm a terrible pedant. It especially irritates me to see bad grammar. Even my text messages are correctly punctuated. OK, on emails and things it's easy to make a mistake (we all do it), but what annoys me most is when I see it on advertisements, posters and things like this:

    Photobucket

  • I don't like chunky kit-kats. I don't like peanut butter. Yet I'm addicted to chunky peanut butter kit-kats. Do they contain some kind of "Class A" substance? Who knows?
  • I have absolutely no talents whatsoever. For anything. I'm not being modest, I really can't do anything well. I mean, I'm an OK cook, I can sew a bit, blah blah. But there's nothing I'm really good at.
  • I need a lot of personal space. I can't stand people being close to me, sitting too close, or touching me. That's why I hate dentists (total strangers should not be poking in my mouth with their fingers and pointy implements). I can't sleep in a "cuddly" position. Sorry sweetheart.
  • I have a telephone phobia. Even before I worked in a call centre I had it, but it's even worse now. That's why I always text everybody (correctly punctuated, of course).
  • I can't stand plug sockets being left switched on at the wall, when there is nothing plugged in. I have been known to get out of my seat in a restaurant to switch one off.
  • I am totally uncoordinated. I can't run, catch, throw, kick a ball, clap in time to music or hit any kind of ball with any kind of bat or stick. I'm amazed that I ever managed to master the gear stick.

There we are. I'm totally crap, actually.

I'm not tagging anyone, just feel free to copy of you want to.

4 comments:

Marie said...

I'm PMSL at this, because I'm exactly the same with plug sockets. I wonder if I get that from you?? ;) love M

P.S. Scully is alive and well and terrorising the neighbour even into her old age (well, middle age anyway) :)

Joanna Butchart said...

I cant believe you get up in restaurants to turn off sockets, that is fantastic. I am still thinking about mine.

gaohui said...

You will not have ed hardy clothes to worry about any Christian audigier discomfort, and best of all; most are ed hardy shoes designed to fit your body as the ed hardy outlet little bundle of joy grows allowing ed hardy Bikini you to wear the maternity clothing more than ed hardy hats once.The development of holiday maternity ed hardy swimsuits clothing has coincided with the changing attitudes of ed hardy clothing women regarding their bodies. Today's ed hardy glasses holiday maternity fashions are ed hardy trendy, stylish and sexy, fitting today's ed hardy iphone cases fast-paced lifestyle Now, women ed hardy dresses are proud to show off their baby bump while wearing ed hardy Jackets striking and classy maternity clothing.

gaohui said...

You will not have ed hardy clothes to worry about any Christian audigier discomfort, and best of all; most are ed hardy shoes designed to fit your body as the ed hardy outlet little bundle of joy grows allowing ed hardy Bikini you to wear the maternity clothing more than ed hardy hats once.The development of holiday maternity ed hardy swimsuits clothing has coincided with the changing attitudes of ed hardy clothing women regarding their bodies. Today's ed hardy glasses holiday maternity fashions are ed hardy trendy, stylish and sexy, fitting today's ed hardy iphone cases fast-paced lifestyle Now, women ed hardy dresses are proud to show off their baby bump while wearing ed hardy Jackets striking and classy maternity clothing.